October 15, 2012

Advertising.

This as a small business is the hardest thing to decide to do.

There are so many factors when deciding to advertise your business.
Where do you advertise?
Will I get value for money?
How do I know it's the right place for my business to advertise.

In the time I have been CEO of OZ Handmade, this has been the hardest thing for me. I can tell you I have wasted some serious big bickies $$$$ so far.

At the moment I am currently paying for advertising with
The Mummy Tree and Promoting Australian Small Business.

I also have links on True local, Crafty Mama's Fabrics, Two Little Blue Birds, Handmade HQ(mums who make) I have also advertised with Handmade Kids and will again shortly.

It's hard to find a balance with the hard earned cash $$ and we don't want to just throw it away.

So do you have some advertising tips or even some where that you have advertised and found it value for $$ and would like to share, either comment below or email me at admin@ozhandmade.com.au and I will include your tips or recommendations in my next blog post with a link to your business.


Oh and watch this space for a little surprise happening a little later in the week.
Something Mad is happening.

1 comment:

Kat McNally said...

What a fascinating conundrum.
Thank you for your honesty and openness in sharing this important challenge with Blogtoberfest12 participants.
Kat xxx